Thermal transfer ribbons for barcode label printers.
Choose your ribbon wisely and you will be rewarded!
The simple-looking consumable used in thermal transfer label printers plays a crucial part in ensuring that not-only does your printed text look sharp and readable but that your barcodes are within specification and scan first-time.
Here’s what we offer:
- Thermal transfer ribbons, in a spectrum of colours (also available in BLACK!)
- Ribbon grades are matched to your specific label printer and your labels
- Wax – suitable for short-life, shipping labels
- Wax/Resin – scuff resistant, fast printing with high-quality
- Resin – chemical and scratch resistant, good for specialist coated labels
- Suitable for Near-edge and Flat head printers – don’t know? We can help.
- A wide range of standard widths and lengths – to match your label sizes
- Low-friction back coating – protects print heads & extends their life
- No minimum order quantity on standard grades and sizes
- Most ribbons available next working day (UK mainland, if ordered before 4pm)
UK Stock – Next Day Delivery
Black ribbons in wax/resin grades for flat head and near-edge printers are available for next-day delivery if ordered before 4pm. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know what type of print head your printer uses – we will! Other things we will know about your printer or print & apply labeller:
– Ink inside-wound or outside wound?
– Maximum length eg. 300m, 600m, 1,000m
– Whether the core needs a location notch
– Plastic or card cores
Print quality is assured when used with our labels & we guarantee print heads too, when used on our printers / print & apply labellers. When it comes to “branded vs unbranded” ribbons, don’t worry, we use the same ribbons as your OEM printer manufacturer. Call for a free sample!
Standard wax/resin (Premium Performance) colours are:
– Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Light Red, Orange, Brown, Light Green, Light Blue and White
Standard resin (Super Performance) colours are:
– White, Dark Blue, Light Green and Dark Red
Custom colours can be made to order with a minimum quantity of 50 rolls.
Super premium performance ribbons based on a pure resin content, when used with the appropriate label substrates, will offer the following benefits:
– Extremely resistant to scratching and abrasion.
– High resistance to solvents and other chemicals.
– Suitable for autoclaving and exposure to other high-temperature applications.
If you need ribbons which give security that there will be little or no degradation of readability of text, scanning of barcodes or visibility of hazard warning symbols, in the most extreme conditions and over long periods of storage, then contact us and we can help.
Try Before You Buy
Not sure about our quality? Contact us for a free sample roll to try!
Just tell us the make and model of label printer or print engine and the label type you want to print onto – and we’ll do the rest!
Contact us now for a fast, no-obligation quotation and a great price on all thermal transfer ribbons.